If you would like to place an order or inquire about prices please e-mail me privatly. Click HERE. I'll take your order personally and send you a total. Thanks for stoping by!

Paypal

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here are a few of the Christmas Yo-Yo "no-slip" clippiez!

These are soooo sweet! I sold all the ones I had and had to make more so I could post them. There are 4 sets of the blue and 4 of the beige.


There are some smaller clippiez on the right side bar as well and many more below in the past post.

I'm offering a promotion to get the word out. If you purchase 5 sets of clippiez within a 6 month
period you will receive a free set or a clippie holder!






2 comments:

  1. Deb,
    I see the bows on the side, but when I click on them I can't seem to get to order one.

    Do you have a Hello Kitty one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RJM, I have some glitches to work threw.
    I can do a Hello Kitty one. Which one were you looking at?
    I'll just have to PM you the total and you can go into paypal from there...I need hubby to help me with some of the technical stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Background